I have been MIA due to various personal problems which I dont want to discuss here. Let us consider i was on a break and i am finally back.
And this break was very helpful because now I have decided that this blog wont just be about books but also about my life and the roller coaster emotions that i am currently experiencing now!
READ THIS MONTH
Marissa Meyer Heartless– And loved it!
And at this reading rate I will never be able to complete my Goodreads goal!
SERIES WATCHED THIS MONTH
I didn’t read much this month because I was busy binge-watching…
- Thirteen Reasons Why- I LOVED IT!!♡♡
- Riverdale – WHEN WILL EPISODE 12 COME????????
CHANGES I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS MONTH
- Take a break from social media – No I am not taking a break from my so-called ‘social’ life due to my academic pressure. But because one morning when i woke up , all deserted and lonely (and am telling you the scene was that dramatic), a very chilly realisation dawned upon me. That i have NO FRIEND IN MY REAL LIFE. THAT I WAS FUCKING ALONE AND JUST LIKE THE FAMOUS LINE FROM THIRTEEN REASONS WHY GOES ‘Some of you cared. None of you cared enough….’. Also, i cannot guarantee anyone that my absence from social media will help me find friends but i think it will at least help me stay away from my “so-called” friends.
- Learn to make a smoothie bowl
- Take pictures with my Instax
- Read at least 5 books!
- Learn to be happy alone ☺
Thats all folks!
(All pictures taken from WeHeartIt randomly)